Dry lips often make sufferers insecure. This situation makes the lips often torn, which makes them more prone to bleeding. Not only that, dry lips also make performance less than maximum. Should find out the various methods that can be tried to deal with dry lips. Come on, follow the description in this post!
Treating Dry Lips the Natural Way
The condition of the skin on the lips is much flatter and softer than the rest of the skin. When the lips run out of moisture, this situation makes the lips dry and cracked. There are various triggers that make lips dry, ranging from exposure to cold, sunlight, to wind.
Not only that, there are some routines that can cause dry lips, such as chapped lips, breathing through the mouth, to smoking. Well, to restore the condition of the lip skin to be wetter, there are several methods you can take to deal with dry lips.
1. Do a Natural Exfoliation at Home
You can exfoliate your lips at home using natural ingredients. The next step is to make a lip scrub at home:
- Provide the necessary materials, ranging from sugar and honey as needed.
- Combine the two ingredients until it forms a kind of paste.
- Apply honey paste and sugar on both lips.
- Leave it for a few minutes.
Brush for a long time with the method of circling both lips. Make sure all parts of the lips have been scrubbed. Don’t forget to brush your lips gently. After all parts of the lips are rubbed, rinse the remaining scrub from the lips using warm water.
2. Use Honey as a Moisturizer
- Not only as a combination of natural exfoliation at home, you can also use honey as a moisturizer to treat dry lips.
- Rinse lips from facial makeup or cosmetics.
- Apply honey thinly on dry lips.
- Leave it for some time.
- You can wash your lips with warm water or use honey during your activities at home.
3. Meet the Body’s Solution
Drinking water is very important for body health. This is tried to avoid losing body fluids. Situations of loss of body fluids that are not handled properly can lead to dry skin, including the lips.
- Drinking 8 cups of water a day is recommended to treat dry lips.
- If you have trouble drinking water, you can consume infused water to fulfill the desire for the solution.
- Consume fruits that contain large amounts of water, such as citrus, watermelon, strawberries, to melon.
4. Take advantage of natural lip cosmetics
You should pay attention when you choose lip cosmetics, such as lip balm or lipstick. Make sure the contents in the cosmetics are suitable for use on your skin. Stop using it if you feel a hot, warm, or stinging sensation on your lips. This can be a sign of the lips facing irritation from the cosmetic products that you use.
- When your lips are dry and chapped, stay away from using lip cosmetics that contain: camphor, white jamb, flavorings, added fragrance, lanolin, menthol, phenol, and salicylic acid.
- Choose a lip balm or lipstick with good ingredients to treat dry lips, such as shea butter, mineral oil, coconut oil, and petroleum jelly.
- That’s how you can deal with dry lips. You can use a humidifier and stop smoking routines so that the method can experience its maximum benefits.
During the current pandemic, people are afraid to go to the hospital to consult the disease they are experiencing due to fear of being exposed to covid, assistant doctor salary is now here for you, assistentdoctor.com is ready to serve you 24 hours non-stop.